At Dotcomjungle, we wake up every day thinking of how we can be excellent for, and inspire excellence in, our partner teams and individuals. As such, we have a list of commitments that we make to you, so you know what kind of partner you will be teaming with, now and in the future.
- We will wake up every day thinking of how we can be excellent for, and inspire excellence in, you, your employees and your teams. 'Nuff said.
- We won't waste your time or your investment. We are not afraid to stop talking and get to work.
- We will prioritize your security and brand image at times when you aren't thinking about it, so that you don't have to. There are times when the proverbial internet you-know-what hits the fan when you are watching TV with your kids, or ripping a wave in Hanalei Bay. Dotcomjungle has your back at these times, identifying and fixing problems before you even know about them. In fact, we often identify and fix them before the larger web community has a chance to pull on their big boy pants and do the same. While no one can predict what happens at any moment in this surreal world of ours, Dotcomjungle makes sure that the weird things that happen have as little impact on you and your customers as possible.
- We will maintain our culture of 'Platform Agnosticism'. Right now we look like a "Magento House" or a "Wordpress/WooCommerce House". But historically we have used numerous web site content management systems and integrated numerous ERPs and CRMs, etc. Magento and WordPress/WooCommerce are just the two that we feel are the best in the world, literally and right now, at doing what they do. And they provide the best experience, in different ways, for our partners and our partners' customers. We are constantly on the lookout for something better. And when it comes along, we will not shirk from moving to it for the benefit of you - our partner.
- We are committed to our relationship with you for the long haul. As of February 2019, our current crop of clients has been with us, on average, for over 8 years. We are very proud of this fact. While we do perform one off construction projects that are very successful, we get our most fulfillment from working together with you for the long term health and growth of your business. Our customer retention, as far as we can tell, is unparalleled in our industry.